--- dion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Lavandowska wrote:
>
> >If you're not already familiar with it, the Jakarta Taglibs has a
> >system like this.  I'm sure they'd be happy with your borrowing it.

> Cool....do you know what/where it is. The onlt thing I've noticed is
> mention of it as part of the 'nightly' build...The build file as part

It's been quite some time since this was done, but if you look inside
each taglib's cvs entry there is a /xml/ dir containing the xml that is
transmogrified into html (via Anakia, IIRC).  I'm sure there are other
cross-members here on Commons, several of whom were more directly
involved than I.

Lance