Hi Juozas,

Before starting your project this weekend, I recommend you have a look
at my Simper framework, which does roughly what you describe already.
I'm in the process of working with Ted Husted to get it submitted into
the sandbox here. In the meantime, take a look at:

http://www.netmeme.org/simper

Feature highlights include:
- Wrapping of table rows using the new DynaBean
- Automatic change detection and writing back to database, like EJB CMP
- Automatic use of Servlet 2.3 filters to demark transactions (also like
EJB entity beans)
- Support for relations between table, in a querying capacity (not
cascading updates or deletes)
- < 1,500 lines of code - simple to understand, yet packs a punch
- README describes rationale behind it's design and the tradeoffs made
(coming from an EJB CMP perspective)

Thanks,

Bryan