<skip>
Hi,
TODO for simplestore :
1. Code cleanup
(Remove some unused code, ideas are good, but they are for the next project,
I wil try to write proposal later )
Remove : Reacheble and Swap interfaces, cleanup package,JISP, MRUMap.
TODO for sample :
1. Add IODGenerator interfaceand default impl.
2. Add Maping interfce and default impl "MetaClass".
3. Add Relations.
4. Remove method "convret" from Proxy, Add converter interface and default
impl.
5. Add PersitenceManager and PersitenceManagerFactory interfaces and default
impl.
6. Implement roolback method for memory store in TransactionImpl.
7. Add Transaction synchronization (Listeners)   methods and "Transaction
state" constants to Transaction interface.
8. Make Proxy more abstract, to add interceptors for security and
distributed objects.
9. Finders (I have no good ideas abaut finders at this time),but no QL.
10. Add suport for "Class instances" (Byte code generation and "*.class"
transformations)
BTW I am afraid it is too mutch for "sample".