On 2/20/02 4:06 PM, "Daniel Rall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Prompted by Velocity's need (1.3 will use Commons Util), I've tagged
> RC1, which is available here:

To be clear we'll use it in 1.4, as we will deprecate out of Velocity some
of the classes that went into util.

> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-util/commons-
> util-1.0-rc1.jar
>
> Note that Commons Util is still in the sandbox (rather than in the
> commons module itself).

That means it must be proposed as a regular component before release...

(Sorry if that's already been discussed...)

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting