Thanks, Michael!
But what about that exception
     [java] 1) testContainsValue(org.apache.commons.collections.TestBeanMap)
     [java] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String
What is that?
Does it affect DBCP?

"Michael A. Smith" wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Lev Assinovsky wrote:
> >      [java] There were 5 failures:
>
> that's weird, there are only 4 failures listed.
>
> >      [java] 1)
>testEntrySetContainsProperMappings(org.apache.commons.collections.TestBeanMap)junit.framework.AssertionFailedEr
> > ror: entrySet().contains(Object) must return true when map contains the mapping
>expected:<true> but was:<false>
> >      [java]     at
>org.apache.commons.collections.TestMap.testEntrySetContainsProperMappings(Unknown
>Source)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >      [java]     at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:42)
> >      [java]     at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:28)
> >      [java] 2)
>testEntrySetIterator(org.apache.commons.collections.TestBeanMap)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> Objects r
> > eturned from entrySet().iterator() must be instances of Map.Entry.
> >      [java]     at
>org.apache.commons.collections.TestMap.testEntrySetIterator(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >      [java]     at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:42)
> >      [java]     at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:28)
> >      [java] 3)
>testEntrySetIteratorRemove(org.apache.commons.collections.TestBeanMap)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> ite
> > rator should throw UnsupportedOperationException if remove is not allowed from the
>entrySet().iterator()
> >      [java]     at
>org.apache.commons.collections.TestMap.testEntrySetIteratorRemove(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >      [java]     at
>sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:42)
> >      [java]     at
>sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:28)
>
> These first three are the same for jdk 1.3, and are known problems.  I've
> been trying to get to them, but have been swamped with other stuff and
> haven't had the chance yet.
>
> >      [java] 4)
>testIterator(org.apache.commons.collections.TestHashBag)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> First should be '
> > A' expected:<A> but was:<B>
> >      [java]     at org.apache.commons.collections.TestBag.testIterator(Unknown
>Source)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >      [java]     at
> [...]

Lev Assinovsky                Peterlink Web
Programmer                    St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel/Fax: +7 812 3275343       197022 ul.Chapigina 7Á
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]