Are there any plans/designs yet for JJAR enhancements? I've been playing
with it as an idea for use internall at work and home and am starting to
edge towards a list of enhancements I'd like to add.

Can I look to add other features for CJAN while I'm making my own ones?

My personal aim for JJAR is to make it usable as an internal repository
that links to deployments. One of the things I'd like to then do is chain
JJARs so that the company one uplinks to a CJAN one and developers don't
even have to integrate the jars, but rather use a CJAN tool to suck down
into the local JJAR repository and it's managed from there into each
project via ant. Other internal jar's are placed into the JJAR from the
projects via ant.

Hen