Marc,

Thanks very much for addressing this problem. Any help
you can provide figuring out why I'm seeing these
extra sets of headers in the EBay http response would
be greatly appreciated. Doesn't make sense to me
either. If you can't figure this out...if you find the
time to try the HTTP GET request with URL
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn8
and let me know if I'm somehow misinterpreting what I
see, I'd still very much appreciate your help.

Rick

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I just commited the fix for 8287.  We'll accept
> 'secure' cookies over an
> unsecure channel.  RFC 2109 seems to allow this as a
> valid thing.  It also
> seems to allow us (the client) some flexibility in
> how we deal with 'secure'
> cookies.  So, at least for now, we'll continue to
> only *send* them out in
> Cookie headers on secure connections.  This also
> seems to be the behavior of
> IIS.
>
> I have no idea, right now, what the hell EBay is
> doing sending multiple 200
> OK responses to the GET request.  I'll investigate
> this a little further and
> let you know what I come up with.
>

> Marc Saegesser

s=AAAEAAAASAAAARQAAAPqAxTx6u848QDY1LjkxLjIyMS4xMmUxdGVzdENvb2t

pZSAkMiRKYWthcnRhICRzbllBam9OL3RyN2JLbk9jSW9jcUEuAA**l;