Did you maybe generate this patch without updating your repo from cvs?
It seems to contain things that were fixed in the last patch also and
is giving me error when I attempt to apply it.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.qg.com