From: Dennis Cook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 12:44 PM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Developers List'
Subject: RE: HttpClient question.

Might I suggest that the setting of individual connection properties be
handled in the HttpMultiClient rather than in the HttpConnectionManager.
Have the manager create the connection with only host and port, then have
the client set the proxy info, as it is currently setting the timeout value,
prior to using the connection in the method.execute();