Forwarded to this list from my apache account.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Question about DBCP and JDBC 3.0]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 06:19:22 -0700
From: Glenn Nielsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

First apologise me for thow thinks
- mailing directly to you instead of commons-dev mailing list :
I posted messages about DBCP problem but no responses ...
- my poor english : I'am french so my english is what it can
be ...

So my questions : I downloaded last week DBCP package from CVS,
after addition for abandonned connections. When I tried to
compiled them (JDK 1.4), i saw new JDBC 3.0 interfaces were
missing :
- am I wrong ? (may be ...)
- if I'am right, I agree to add those missing method but as a
simple DBCP user, I don't know how to ...

By the way, 2 others question not related to JDBC 3.0
- does a DBCP package compiled with JDK 1.4 work correctly
whoth JDK 1.3 (I think it can but ...)
- In previous messages I proposed an extension (not a core
modification) for global configuration of connexions in a
properties file. Your opinion ?

By and thanks in advance for any response.

Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13
?/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34?/mn)"

----- End forwarded message -----