Hi James,

Is is possible to control at which point updaters are called with newly
created objects?

In Maven the project object has a method:

void addDistribution(Distribution distribution)
{
    distributions.add(distribution);
}

But I would additionally like to place the distributions in a Map so
that I can subsequently look them up but it appears that the
distribution object added is not yet complete.

This isn't a huge deal because I can lazily initialize the distribution
Map I need but I was just wondering if the addXXX() method can be
delayed until the object has been fully populated.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]