Thanks for your reply. I am *somewhat* familiar with
Digester. I know that it is common practice for
XML->Java mapping utilities to use setter methods to
populate beans from attributes/elements with the same
name (setFoo(String foo) with attribute/element
'foo'). However, I found in another posting...

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgId=77976

...that one could use durable subscriptions in the
following manner:

<messenger name="foo" durable="true">
    <factory transacted="true" >

My question is... is there any way that I could have
known that without reading it on the mailing list? I
looked at the Messenger interface and I couldn't find
a setter method such as "setDurable(boolean durable)".
Maybe I can browse the source code... where in the
source code is the attribute "durable" handled?

Thank You!

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED]