I'd like to propose John Keyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> as a new committer on
Jakarta-commons-sandbox as part of the CLI project.

John has provided countless patches for fixes, new features, taking much
code from his already existing Optz project and mergining it into CLI's
codebase. Currently John is doing excellent work tidying up all the codebase
to remove errors found by Maven's stylecheck. I think John is an excellent
addition to the project.

I'm +1

James