One question about the Maven content. At
http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/junit-report.ht
ml it reports errors in AbstractNestableTestCase. The problem is,
AbstractNestableTestCase is not intented to be run standalone. Is there
some way to get Maven (or whatever) to not try to execute this class?

Steven Caswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving

http://www.generationjava.com/projects/vij/commons-lang.javadiff

It basically tells us what has changed. It's in DIFF format [cuz I used
diff] so the usual >  < stuff. It shows that we have a bunch of new
classes, that the exception classes have had some API change, that
ObjectUtils has gained an inner class and a method, that NumberUtils has
gained a few methods, and that StringUtils has lost 3 methods and gained
a new one.

It's not wonderful, but seems to do what a changelog should do to me :)

[script is at:
http://www.generationjava.com/projects/vij/commons-lang.javadiffhttp://w
ww.generationjava.com/projects/vij/javadiff]

I've also generated out the latest version of the Maven site at:

http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/

Please reflect on these in case they lead to important pre-release
thoughts. One thing I plan to do is go through the changelog and make
sure each new method is being Unit-tested.

But it seems like we're all happy and wanting to release :)

Hen

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>