+1
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Sanders" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 5:51 PM
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Commons Lang release 1.0

+1.

http://www.generationjava.com/projects/vij/commons-lang.javadiff

The changelog since then may be seen at:

http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/commons-lang-Ch
angelog.txt

The mavenised version of the site may be seen at:

http://www.generationjava.com/maven/jakarta-commons/lang/

[This is not planned for the actual site as yet, but has proven useful].

Daniel Rall or myself will do the actual release.

I'm +1, but hopefully we'll get 3 +1's from non-Lang coders.

Hen

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>