From: Jason Horman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 2:32 PM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Developers List'
Subject: [jelly] RE: Jelly and properties

How about as a temporary fix you just have jelly(.sh) source ~/.jelly if it
exists. This would avoid me having to edit jelly(.sh) or use ant/maven just
to run a script.

I am not a sh expert, but something like this.

jelly(.sh)

#!/bin/sh

if [ -f $HOME/.jelly ]
then
    . $HOME/.jelly
fi

$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -mx1500mb -classpath ${JELLY_HOME}/lib/forehead.jar \
    -Dforehead.conf.file=${JELLY_HOME}/bin/forehead.conf \
    -Dant.home=${ANT_HOME} \
    -Djelly.home=${JELLY_HOME} \
    -Dtools.jar=${JAVA_HOME}/lib/tools.jar \
    $JELLY_PROPERTIES \
    com.werken.forehead.Forehead $*

$HOME/.jelly:

#!/bin/sh

JELLY_PROPERTIES="-Duser.home=${HOME}
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:${HOME}/configs/jelly/log
4j.properties -Dwebservices.config_directory=${HOME}/configs/webservices"

export JELLY_PROPERTIES

-jason horman