From: James Strachan
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Sent: 10/2/2002 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: patch for properties support in Jelly

Hi Jim

Patch applied, many thanks.

I made a couple of minor tweeks to it so that <util:properties> supports
either a file name or a URI which could be a full URL or a relative URI
from
the current Jelly script. Also both patches set variables in the
JellyContext rather than setting system properties. Lemme know if these
patches still work for you Jim as I've not tested them much yet.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/