the test cases so have some examples for rich site summary.

you can find copies by checking out a copy from cvs or browsing

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/betwixt/

look for in src/test/org/apache/commons/betwixt for RSSBeanReader and
RSSBeanWriter and in src/test/org/apache/commons/digester for the .betwixt
files.

- robert