Damn, thought I had it right this time ;)  Well, the ant build is still
incorrect, since the entire build should be failing if any of the tests
fail.  I'll check the generation of the ant build file to make sure that is
the case and keep looking to reproduce the test failures.

Thanks again for your help and patience!

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.qg.com