From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:EPugh@;upstate.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [sql] diff between JDBCMetaData and MetaDataReader?

Argh x 2 then...  I am going to stop doing work and wait until someone
can give me a clear direction on what the future of the SQL package is
for MetadataReader, and what (hopefully ;-) ) it's timeline is.

I finished adding to MetadataReader support for Primary Keys and Foreign
Keys, as well as testcases for MetadataReader and Axion and HsqlDb
databases.  I also tweaked DataSourceWrapper, and Table.

I am attaching my cvs diff - u in an attachement to this email plus my
testcases.  Hopefully some of this code that I have worked on can be
useful in the future.

Eric Pugh