What ever build I have, did not have it. I see it in 1.2 and in source.
Sorry, my bad.
.V

robert burrell donkin wrote:
On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 09:25 PM, V. Cekvenich wrote:

Release notes say "Digester can now be used as a SAX ContentHandler as an alternative to
calling the parse() methods".

Parse is not in the current build. What is the alternative, or how would I find that out?

i'm a bit confused...

AFAIK the digester.parse() methods are in the current builds and don't seem to be deprecated.

do you mean - how do i find out how to use digester as a SAX ContentHandler rather than calling the parse methods?

- robert