On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Michael A. Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [being anal again... ]

If you are running a Unix like system, you may be interested in this
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-ant/src/etc/yearcheck.sh>.

I use this to update my Ant CVS copy and it will immediately report
all files without Copyright as well as those that have no copyright
for 2002.

No rocket science, but very useful to me.

BTW, I think it is wrong to say 1999-2002 for a file that has been
created in 2002.  It would even be wrong if the file hasn't been
modified in 2000, in which case 1999,2001-2002 would be correct AFAIK.

Stefan