I dont think my previous message got delivered. So posting again.
Excuse me if you got it twice.

Hi,
I am trying to use messenger in CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE mode, and have not been able to.

First, I couldnt find a way to get the session object (in order to call recover() on it...) So I worked around it by exposing the
borrowSession() method. Even this did not work...

Also, I have the acknowledemode flag in messenger.xml set
<jndi lookupName="ConnectionFactory" topic="false"
acknowlegeMode="Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE">
I am not totally sure this works. _messenger.getSessionFactory().getAcknowledgeMode();
returned 1 as the ack mode.

Either way, I am also doing _messenger.getSessionFactory().setAcknowledgeMode(Session.CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE);
at the very start, and this does not seem to work too!

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Amit