From: Martin van den Bemt [mailto:mllist@;mvdb.net]
Sent: 12 November 2002 11:13
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [Q] How to merge 2 web.xml files?

use betwixt ?

Mvgr,
Martin

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 12:07, Vincent Massol wrote:

Hi,

I would like to merge 2 web.xml files programmatically and generate

new web.xml. Do you know if there's some library or code that

already

does this?

I know Tomcat has a global web.xml. Is there some code I could use

from

Tomcat?

Does anyone has a DVSL/XSL/other stylesheet for making this
transformation?

Thanks a lot
-Vincent

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:commons-dev-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:commons-dev-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

            - verba volant, scripta manent -