Henri Yandell wrote:
On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Jeff Varszegi wrote:

Janek,

I made an interface called Range that is supported by classes called
ComparableRange etc.  The ComparableRange class can use any objects
that support Comparable (or, alternately, any objects with a supplied
Comparator), and I also made specific versions for Date and Double to
Sounds like you could coordinating with the commons-validator package
there is already a intRange(), floatRange(), in the GenerocValidator class. It could definately make use of your Range interface though !

-Rob