Hello all,

My name is Mike Bryant.  I just wanted to send an email to introduce
myself and say that I am excited about the DBUtils package.  I've spent a
good bit of time at my current job writing database utility code, a
package like this could have really saved some time.

The code so far looks great I think.  I am especially impressed with the
EnhancedResultSet class and the DbUtils.resultSetToArray method.

Some thoughts I have on this package:
- Data class (ColumnData) to hold a DB field's data.  This might contain
data like column index, data type, column name, value.
- Method (similar to DbUtils.resultSetToArray method) that would build a
List (or maybe Map) of ColumnData objects.  This might be useful if users
need more information than the resultSetToArray method provides.
- Method to take a SQL stmt as a param, execute it, build a List of
ColumnData objects (or a List of Strings), representing a vertical list of
column data.  An example of this would be to use a stmt like 'select
user_name from users' to get a List of all users.

Anyway, those are some general thoughts.  I look forward to (hopefully)
spending alot of time with this.

Thanks

Mike Bryant ([EMAIL PROTECTED])