Hi guys,

The method signature for addValue is currently public, this method should
only ever be called by the parser when it is creating the command line. This
method currently returns a boolean when the add fails, this should be changed
to throw exceptions when a problem occurs.

What is the general consensus for doing something like this? If this was a
frequently used API then I would say deprecate it, seeing that this was a
design fault I think it should be okay to change the signature as it should
not affect any users code.

What do people think?

Thanks,
-John K