From: "James Strachan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "Stefan Bodewig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, James Strachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Now we will only treat Ant tags as being a Task if they are the root
> > > Ant element and if the tags name is a known Task name, otherwise its
> > > treated as either an Ant datatype or a nested property.
> >
> > This will not work for <parallel> and other TaskContainer
> > implementations (not that I'd know enough about Jelly).
>
> Ah. Thanks for this Stefan.
>
> So the logic should probably be like this then?
>
> * we will only treat Ant tags as being a Task if they are the root Ant
> element or their parent Ant element is a TaskContainer and if the tags
name
> is a known Task name, otherwise its treated as either an Ant datatype or a
> nested property.

FWIW I've added a few JellyUnit test cases for this and it appears to work
fine for nested filterset with <copy> inside or outside of a <parallel> tag
using both the reference and embedded way of specifying <filterset>

Thanks again for the heads up Stefan.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/