James Strachan - thank you!

Today I found out from Bob that using ant 1.5.1 in a Maven plugin was not
possible unless Maven's dependency went to 1.5.1. So it turns out I was always
using Ant 1.5

So I tried 1.5.1 and it works like a charm. My plugin that is with the
filtersets.

Thanks so much. I'll close all issues when I get approval to upgrade the Maven
depends to Ant 1.5.1

Thanks again, sorry for the trouble,

-Peter

PS. I built Jelly and Maven with Ant 1.5.1 as depends without a problem. I
still don't have info on the filterset tag inside the testcase ERROR

On Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:12:32 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried the recent test cases added re: Ant
> filtersets. I still have the same
> problems.:(
>
> Here is a piece of the demo:jellyunit goal:
>
> [java] [INFO] InfoTag - -The exception was:
> This should always fail. Assertion
> failed while evaluating xpath:
> $:docchild::foo/child::xyz File:

file:/D:/cygwin/home/plynch/dev/apache/jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly/src/test/org/apache/commons/jelly/xml/suite.jelly
> At tag : line: 59 column: 39 File:

file:/D:/cygwin/home/plynch/dev/apache/jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly/src/test/org/apache/commons/jelly/xml/suite.jelly
> At tag : line: 59 column: 39
>
>     [java] THROW AN EXCEPTION     [copy]
> Copying 1 file to

D:\cygwin\home\plynch\dev\apache\jakarta-commons-sandbox\jelly\target\tmp\ant-tests

>     [java]    [delete] Deleting:

D:\cygwin\home\plynch\dev\apache\jakarta-commons-sandbox\jelly\target\tmp\ant-tests\output.txt