Tomasz Pik wrote:
Hi,

I started to look at Morpher codebase in Jakarta CVS
because it looks like something I'm currently looking for.
First I'd like to ask, if there's any work on this (it looks
like CVS is untouched since some months)?
Currently it's not being actively developed, but the reasons why it started are still there and it's still needed. If you want to help-contribute, I'd be very happy :-)

I also want to ask if anybody knows about 'morphers'
outisde main Morpher CVS tree (maybe for text/xml+svs -> image/*
using Batik Transcoder API?
No, there are not, but the Batik Transcoder is one of the systems that Morphos intends to use. In this way users could use Morphos as an API and underneath have Batik, Cocoon blocks, etc...

Andrew C. Oliver (acoliver at apache.org) is very interested in it and wants to start developing on it too BTW. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask :-)

--
Nicola Ken Barozzi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- verba volant, scripta manent -