I was looking at the various DateUtils in ant..  And I think that something
that pulled in Time, Date, and Calendar Utils would be great..

Eric Pugh

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Schofield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [lang] Has anyone thought about a TimeUtils package?

Greetings.

I'm new to the commons-dev list and I've been throwing out ideas of
where I might be able to make my first open source contribution.

Has anyone thought about a possible TimeUtils package with commons.lang?
 There a variety of time-related utilities that I've been working on
that might be useful.  Any thoughts on this before I get too specific in
my suggestions?

Sean