Stephen's our expert here as his joda project has an extensive time system
in. There is a TImeUtils/CalendarUtils idea floating around a bit, but it
needs to remain simple and not grow into a large system [which by
experience, Stephen has shown us can happen].

But feel free to throw in the ideas, the more the merrier. It's an area I
think we all have little helpful utils in and trying to find a common set
would be good.

Hen