From: "Jason van Zyl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hi,
>
> I moved the Werkz jelly tags of out of jelly proper and into the Werkz
> repository. I also changed a couple of others things like test resource
> copying and the project.xml file to update the version of Werkz being
> used. I just did a massive refactoring of Maven so the test build works
> for me and I've asked Dion to try the jelly build to try and find any
> problems before anyone else does.

This sounds like a good idea.

One problem this causes is that the Jeez tag library (terrible name,
probably calling it the Maven tag library or Maven core tag library would be
better) which is a combination of Werkz + Ant + a couple more tags). Its
probably worth moving this Jeez tag library into either Werkz or Maven; the
latter probably makes most sense then any other Maven specific tags could be
put into this single tag library that is then bound to the default XML
namespace.

So how about we move this Jeez library into Maven?

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/