[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
mvdb        2003/01/01 09:17:09

  Modified:    betwixt  build.xml
  Log:
  Applying patch from sam to fix build.xml and tested it under unix (still a test failure though, but that is another problem)
For those interested in seeing this early, the failure is as follows:

Testsuite: org.apache.commons.betwixt.introspection.TestXMLIntrospector
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.6 sec

Testcase: testIntrospector took 0.217 sec
Testcase: testBeanWithBeanInfo took 0.126 sec
        FAILED
(Unequal node names) expected:<gamm...> but was:<alph...>
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: (Unequal node names) expected:<gamm...> but was:<alph...>
        at org.apache.commons.betwixt.xmlunit.XmlTestCase.testIsomorphic(XmlTestCase.java:177)
        at org.apache.commons.betwixt.xmlunit.XmlTestCase.testIsomorphic(XmlTestCase.java:253)
        at org.apache.commons.betwixt.xmlunit.XmlTestCase.xmlAssertIsomorphic(XmlTestCase.java:150)
        at org.apache.commons.betwixt.xmlunit.XmlTestCase.xmlAssertIsomorphicContent(XmlTestCase.java:124)
        at org.apache.commons.betwixt.xmlunit.XmlTestCase.xmlAssertIsomorphicContent(XmlTestCase.java:112)
        at org.apache.commons.betwixt.introspection.TestXMLIntrospector.testBeanWithBeanInfo(TestXMLIntrospector.java:236)

Testcase: testBeanWithBeanInfoTestcase: testXMLUnit took 0.659 sec
- Sam Ruby

P.S. While I agree in principle with dIon that this should be fixed in Maven, I see no harm in doing both in parallel.