[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I was hoping to get to this before you, but given I'm still running the 'update all' from gump\work (and have for the last 10-11 hrs), it'll have to wait :)
You should be able to reproduce this without gump.

I could also hack about the bootstrap task in maven so that we can override the location of the jars for the classpath, or will gump (by specifying build.sysclasspath=only) override any classpath references/elements in the build file?
the classpath elements will be overriden.

If that's the case, rather than trying to build all of maven, lets get a parallel stream running where we can bootstrap it too.
parallel is good.  How can I help?

- Sam Ruby