Morgan Delagrange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 12/01/2003 04:26:55 AM:
> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > There are few remaining taglibs to go from what I
> > can tell.
> >
> > Can we have a quick vote on what stays core (use +1
> > for staying core, -1
> > to separate taglib):
> >
> > bean
> > DG: +1
> MD: -1
I'm happy to revert to -1 on this one.

> > beanshell
> > DG: -1
> MD: -1
> >
> > core
> > DG: +1
> MD: +1
> >
> > define
> > DG: +1
> MD: +1
> >
> > dynabean
> > DG: +1
> MD: -1
And this one.

> > junit
> > DG: +1
> MD: -1
This will be harder, but I'm willing to give it a go.

> > log
> > DG: -1
> MD: -1
> >
> > threads
> > DG: -1
> MD: -1
> >
> > xml
> > DG: -1
> MD: -1
>
> I'd also like to try having the junit and xml classes
> compiled as test classes for core.  That way, core can
> still utilize those tags for testing without including
> them in the core distro.
I'm not sure how we can do this, but lets see.

James? You got an opinion on any of these. I realise it's the weekend
though!
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au