From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> news <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 08/01/2003 06:03:51 AM:
>
> > Debugging the Ant task junit failure, the error occurs in
> > parallelCopyWithReference.  By playing with a correct combination of Ant
>
> > and BeanUtil versions, I have finally been able to coax out an error
> > message that means something to me:
> >
> > org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.ant.CaseTag doesn't support the nested
> > "filterset" elements.
>
> Where is tags.ant.CaseTag? I can't find it in the refactored build for the
> ant tag library.

Its actually the <test:case> tag that the error refers to.

I think this problem comes down to the implementation of the 'ant protocol'
(figuring out whether a tag is a task, datatype or nested property). It
looks like the AntTag is treating a task as a nested property, trying to set
a <fileset> on a parent Ant Task, when its actually a different Jelly tag
(CaseTag).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/