Methods can be generated too:

    <bcel:method name="methodName" returns="int"   >
      <bcel:arg type="int" name="arg1"/>
      <bcel:body language="javascript">
          <!-- Script to evaluate  --->
             super.methodName(arg1) + arg1*arg1
      </bcel:body>
    </bcel:method>

It can implement or override methods this way, but  It can be possible to
implement without BCEL,
I am not sure, but it seems jython can extend/implement JAVA
classes/interfaces and return
 jython classes as JAVA types.

> From: "Wannheden, Knut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sounds cool!
> >
> > IMHO, the tags and attributes could have slightly more intuitive names.
>
> Agreed...
>
> > E.g.
> >
> > <bcel:class name="org.foo.Test" superClass="java.lang.Object">
>
> how about extends="java.lang.Object" instead of superClass?
>

> >     <bcel:property name="bar" type="int" setter="false"/>
> >     <bcel:property name="bam" type="String"/>
> > </bcel:class>
>
> Nice!
>
> James
> -------