I'd like to write a test case for the ResultSetWrapper and a couple of
subclasses I've written. I'm wondering about how to approach doing so.
Does it make more sense to write a stubbed-out ResultSet implementation
that just provides dummy returns, or is it necessary to actually connect
to a database and perform a real live honest to goodness query? Since I
really only care that the ResultSetWrapper delegates method calls to the
wrapper ResultSet, I don't see any need of going through the effort of
setting up a database connection, when it seems that a dummy
implementation would provide the same capability.

Opinions?

Steven Caswell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"In our own native land, in defense of the freedom that is our
birthright, and which we ever enjoyed till the late violation of it --
for the protection of our property, acquired solely by the honest
industry of our fore-fathers and ourselves, against violence actually
offered, we have taken up arms. We shall lay them down when hostilities
shall cease on the part of the aggressors, and all danger of their being
renewed shall be removed, and not before." - Thomas Jefferson