On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Daniel F. Savarese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even though we haven't converted enough users into developers, I
> think the project may need a 1.0 (or whatever number is appropriate)
> release build to make that happen.

Probably yes.

Ant is waiting for a release of commons-net to move all code that
depends on NetComponents over to use commons-net.  Once Ant 1.6
requires commons-net instead of NetComponents, your download numbers
will decline 8-)

FWIW, we are currently working on getting Ant 1.5.2 out of the door (a
matter of a few weeks) and after that I'd be happy to help with
commons-net.

Stefan