it really over to you net committers now.

you and Daniel are now entitled to commons karma (but you might need to ask someone to get it).

i'd say that the first job needs to be moving the code from the sandbox to the commons repository.

you also need to update the net's presence on the commons website. if you need any help, both henri and i have daedelus karma and experience of the website so shout if you need any help.

oh yes - i'd also recommend creating an entry announcing the move and describing the project in the jakarta newsletter. (but you'll need to hurry.)

- robert