On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, robert burrell donkin wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 07:55 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:
>

> > I think the Commons website is slowly gravitating to a project not having
> > a link to its siblings. So +1 to removing the nav-bar elements linking to
> > projects.
> >
> > Are you planning to remove the other elements? Community, Chart etc?
>
> i hadn't really given it much thought until you asked :)
>
> some of the stuff might be useful but it'd need grouping under new
> headings.

I think it's more a problem of all the other Commons projects with
maven/forrest like l&f's. I mailed a proposed basic info-arch to Jakarta
General, but I suspect that I'm the only one with an itch for information
architecture. I really need to quit this coding lark and go learn to be a
librarian.

As Commons is getting a bit more varied as a group, simplifying the
Commons site makes sense. Maintaining labelling and a common-set of
required information is still needed though.

Hen