The code that was in Graph, was designed
to build a State Machine off of a State Chart
as defined in UML.

I was experimenting with it as a way of testing.
(Tests would be run straight from UML.  Very little
Java/Python/Ruby code would be required.)

I don't think the experiment went very far, but
I left the UML in as an example of how to use the
Graph package.  It doesn't matter to me if it
gets wiped off the face of the Earth. . .

DDP