On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 06:32 PM, bob mcwhirter wrote:

Does jexl support div/mod?  My experiments suggest not.

Or would you consider them not working to be a bug?

Yes.  Will fix.

geir

	-bob

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

Suggestion - might be nice to have a header in it, something like :

<!--
     build.xml generated by maven from project.xml version <VERSION>
     on <date>
-->

or something.

I guess that I should just go suggest that in maven-land....

Working on fixing the failing test cases.

geir

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bob McWhirter        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Werken Company   http://werken.com/

Adeptra, Inc.                                       203-247-1713(m)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]