So, it seems that I have stumbled upon something a bit larger than I had
thought here.  I didn't mean to cause any delay in 1.4.1 release, but was
hoping to point out that there was a problem with having two sites for
digester.  ( Search "digester" on Google, it returns the out-dated Maven
site. )

Sounds like there are two tasks that have been uncovered here (both are
non-blocking for a 1.4.1 release):

1. Revive the Maven site for Digester.  Possibly move to building with Maven
(b8).  Dependency versions need to be updated, and the site needs to be
generated from Maven.

2. http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases.html needs to be updated to
specifically talk about generating a site via Maven.  ( In addition, this
release page should talk about mirrors.. )

There's a larger issue relating to a number of commons components, it looks
like beanutils, collections, discovery, jexl, logging, modeler, pool (I'm
working from the left nav menu on
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/index.html).  It looks like there are a
number of projects with two distinct project pages.