Hi,

getMoreResults must precede getResultSet.

It's not big deal, but safes a round trip to db server in case that you're using
identity.

I have comment on your interfaces.

It's seems that you should have 2 interfaces, one for what to do with the result set
and another for retrieving the results.

I'm using 2 implementations of your DbUtils.ResultSetHandler.

One to handle case of expecting 1 result and another for the collection.

I have defined an interface like this:

    public interface Retriever
    {
        public Object retrieve(ResultSet rs)
            throws SQLException;
    }

In the first case, I have:

        public Object handle(ResultSet rs) throws SQLException
        {
            if(rs.next()){
                return rtr.retrieve(rs);
            }
            throw new Exception ....

In the second, I use:

        public Object handle(ResultSet rs) throws SQLException
        {
            while(rs.next()){
                cln.add(rtr.retrieve(rs));
            }
            return cln;
        }

My second is like you ListAdapter but it has the following constructors:

        public CollectionAdapter(Collection cln, Retriever rtr)
        {
            this.cln = cln;
            this.rtr = rtr;
        }