Hi all,

I have a factory class that is using digester to load up a series of
objects:
       digester.addObjectCreate(
            "configuration/properties",
            "org.apache.commons.configuration.PropertiesConfiguration");
        digester.addSetProperties("configuration/properties");
        digester.addCallMethod("configuration/properties", "load");
        digester.addCallMethod(
            "configuration/properties",
            "setBasePath",
            1,
            new String[] {"java.lang.String"});

However, for my property setBasePath, I want to pass in the value of the
property not from XML, but from my factory method.  The basePath is not in
the XML file currently.  If the value was in the XML, I would do:
        digester.addCallParam("configuration/properties/prop1", 0);

What am I missing?

Eric Pugh