Please create a bugzilla ticket for this and attach your patch to it. Otherwise, it will get lost in the email shuffle.

Thanks,
David

Hi all (special shout out to Alex Chaffee!),

Here's a patch we have applied to our local tree to allow filtering out
success results (is there a use case for knowing that your input *did*
pass validation rules that wouldn't be better handled by trace debugging?
No new is good news...)

AFAICT, it should be perfectly binary- and source- compatible w/ existing
clients.

Please feel free to include it in the distribution.

There are other changes I was thinking of making as well, but thought they
might prove to me rather more controversial:

1) In ValidatorResult, there is an unused protected member called Field --
unused except by the constructor, which requires clients to pass it in
even though it will never be used. I don't know whether there are clients
out there subclassing ValidatorResult and using this, but if there are
good design says they should be refactored and add it to their own
subclass.

LEGAL MUMBO-JUMBO: I have received an explicit waiver of any Nationwide
Appraisal Services Corp. IP rights over the software expressed in the
patch from Kevin Kelly, VP and MIS director of Nationwide Appraisal
Services.