I'd say the Option and Argument API is pretty stable, we'll do a review of
this prior to a release to make sure. (The XXXBuilders will be as stable
as the interfaces due to the tight coupling).

The CommandLineParser may need some work, I don't think it will be
too much though.

The OptionGroup stuff will be a moving target for the next week or so.
I'm working on this at the moment.

In saying all of that, unless you are only experimenting I wouldn't
recommend changing version.  It would be nice if you did have time
to experiment and report back on your progress though.

-John K