On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> Phil Steitz wrote:
> > --- "Mark R. Diggory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I'm not really talking about the spec, just a general trend
> in design of Java Beans that I've observed and kinda been "trained" to
> do. So, if its against the spec even, I suspect I should change my
> view-point.

I also try to adhere to this practice, but let's all agree not to call
Univariate implementations "JavaBeans" (even though we are going to derive
benefits from using the getXXX() syntax).

Mark, let me know when you've come to a stopping point, and I'll move
source to the proposed packages.

Tim O'Brien
Evanston, IL
(847) 863-7045